Start automating your passenger communications in a matter of weeks
Are your operations stretched to the limit?
As the impact of COVID-19 has continued to put immense pressure on the travel industry, many airlines overwhelmed by the level of passenger communication required have started using the 15below platform - going from their first enquiry to automation within a matter of weeks.
If you are still relying on manual processes – such as phone calls and mail merges – to reach travellers with vital information in a short space of time, we can help.
The ‘out of the box’ version of the 15below platform allows you to:
- Send ad-hoc notifications to passengers affected by unplanned disruption.
- Reach up to 100,000 passengers every hour with 100% accuracy and reliability, eliminating human error.
- Rely on a small team (or even just a single employee) to send all passenger communications, freeing up your operational staff to focus on more valuable tasks.
notifications were sent through the 15below platform in 2020
To get started, all we need from you is:
1. Your IATA code
2. Your IP address and range
3. Contact information for everyone authorised to use the platform
4. Which languages you’ll be sending passenger notifications in. For the fastest implementation, we recommend starting with just one language.
5. Your reservation system. With Navitaire or Sabre it’s an instant integration, but if you use Amadeus we’ll need to seek certification from Amadeus itself. Due to our partnership with them, that typically only takes about 10 days.
6. The friendly-from name you want to appear in your passengers’ email inboxes.
7. High-resolution files of your logo and other relevant branding. With this, we’ll create the first template that you can easily amend within the user interface.
You can leave the rest up to us!
Fill out the form below to see how we can help.
Speak to a passenger experience expert
Complete this quick form and we'll come back to you within one working day.