1. The Website is operated by 15below Limited, company registered number 03945289 whose registered office is Lyndean House, 43-46 Queens Road, Brighton BN1 3XB (“15below”).
2. Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis and 15below reserves the right to withdraw or amend the service provided on the Website at any time or for any period. From time to time, 15below may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, if required. 15below aims and makes every attempt to update the Website regularly and may change the content (including information about services offered) at any time. 15below will use its reasonable endeavours to correct errors or omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them. However, because of the complex technology that is required in operating the Website there may be times when obvious errors occur. For example, this may result in a price or service or other detail displayed being incorrect. 15below endeavours to ensure, but cannot guarantee, that any information provided on the Website is accurate.
3. To the extent permitted by law, 15below expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law and any liability for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by a user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue, loss of business, profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data or goodwill or any other loss or damage or any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
4. All details shown on the Website in relation to the services offered are subject to availability. Contracts for the supply of services are subject to separate terms and conditions, as notified to you at the time of entering into a contract with us.
5. Any links provided on the Website to other websites are not intended to provide an endorsement by 15below and 15below will have no liability or responsibility for the content of this or those websites whatsoever.
6. 15below cannot guarantee that the Website is free from infection by viruses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
7. All rights in the Website, including copyright, the content and design of the Website, is owned by 15below or used under licence from third party owners. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copyright or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your personal or non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of 15below. You are prohibited from copying, modifying, transmitting, distributing, selling, displaying, licensing or reproducing any content including images and other media on this Website for any commercial purpose.
9. This legal notice and any disputes that may arise between you and 15below will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.