The Centre for Disease Control and Prevention announces a new order for airlines
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, airlines have had to deal with an inordinate number of new regulations, mandates and processes.
And with the introduction of the CDC's new order on January 26 2021, there is now even more for you to consider if you fly internationally to the US.
What is the CDC's new order?
All passengers travelling internationally into the USA must get tested no more than three days before travel and show the negative result to their airline before boarding the flight, or be prepared to show documentation as proof of recovery from COVID-19.
Air passengers are also required to confirm that the information they present is true, in the form of an attestation.
YOU CAN FIND OUT MORE ON THE CDC'S WEBSITE >
The good news
We can automate the whole operation for you, so once it's set up you won't have to think about it ever again. The process follows four simple steps...
Workflows are set up via the 15below platform that send targeted emails to relevant passengers.
Each email contains a unique encrypted URL to a 15below-hosted microsite with a pre-filled attestation.
Your customer completes the form online in a few clicks, and confirms all is true before submitting.
We update the PNR in real-time stating the attestation has been completed.
- Integrates with automated notification workflows to send the online form to relevant passengers.
- Can be sent in any language.
- Fully airline branded.
- 15below hosted and implemented for reduced stress on your internal resources.
- The process is fully automated; no manual intervention is required.
- Captures the majority of customer attestations in the days leading up to travel, cutting down queues and relieving pressure on your airport staff.
- Allows you to leave your existing auto check-in processes in tact to maximise revenue generated from upsell opportunities.
- Updates the PNR in real-time with the attestation, ensuring that the PNR remains your source-of-truth throughout your organisation.
- Aligns the processing with your passenger notification and PNR records.
- All data is collected stored securely and in line with data protection laws.
An airline with eight million contactable passengers per year has the potential to cut costs by more than $10 million each year by automating its communications.
Source: 15below ROI calculator
Get in touch to find out more
Fill out this short form and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.