Executive Assistant to the CEO (12 months maternity cover)
Reporting to: CEO
Hours: Full time
To become the undisputed global leader in traveller communications by providing the single competitive advantage in travel: customer engagement through brilliant communications.
We make journeys easier and more enjoyable by giving our customers and their passengers a stronger sense of control. From disruption management to hyper-personalised pre-departure communications and mobile boarding passes, we build the technology to help companies stay connected with their customers at every stage of their journey.
Established in 2000, we have since grown to become one of the travel industry’s major suppliers of passenger messaging solutions. More than 50 airlines, rail and travel management companies, including British Airways, CWT, Qantas, Ryanair and JetBlue use our notifications platform. With exciting ideas for the future, it’s time for us to expand our growing team and we’re hoping you are who we’re looking for.
- People come first at 15below. We create strong working relationships built on openness, loyalty and trust, and we genuinely care about each other.
- We are committed to continuous improvement and try to do things better every single time we do them.
- We add value to our customers’ businesses by taking a professional and informed approach to the way we work with them.
- You’ll share our values of Connected, Collaborative, Progressive, Knowledgeable and Enjoyable.
With your knowledge and expertise, you will be helping 15below to achieve its position as the world’s leading supplier of traveller communications.
As EA to the CEO, you will be responsible for a varied scope of duties with the ultimate aim of providing exemplary service to the CEO. We need you to ensure that he has faultless administrative and logistical support so that he can make the best use of his time.
What you’ll be doing:
As part of this role, you will be responsible for:
- Administration of legal activities and considerations including:
- Administration of 15below customer contracts.
- Ensuring contractual components (e.g. NDAs, liability insurance and GDPR compliance, etc.) are current and correct.
- Administration of various financial and commercial activities and considerations including:
- Liaising with Programme Management and Commercial to trigger invoicing activities.
- Monitoring the CEO’s various budgets and reporting on status.
- Calculating commission payments.
- Liaising with the Finance team to monitor and escalate credit control issues when appropriate.
- Commercial team support.
- Preparation and proofing of sales proposals and other documentation.
- Standard EA duties including:
- Producing documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
- Undertaking research and presenting findings.
- Booking travel and accommodation for the CEO and other team members.
- Diary management, including booking company update and board meetings.
- Courier management and bookings.
- Minute taking in various meetings and tracking actions.
- Processing expenses.
- Ad hoc office management support.
- Fostering collaboration and communication amongst team members.
- Participating in cross-functional process improvement initiatives.
- Performing ad-hoc duties as required by CEO.
- Adhering to 15below policies.
Skills we want
- Expert use of Microsoft Office is essential, especially Word and Excel.
- Faultless communication, numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
- Pro-active self-starter with effective prioritisation skills.
- Experience of booking complex travel/accommodation itineraries.
- Experience processing expenses claims.
- Professional, with the ability to form constructive relationships with people in all areas of the business.
- Experience using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) is desirable, but not essential.
What kind of person you are
Naturally, we’re looking for the best. We want someone who:
- Is highly organised and a perfectionist in all tasks.
- Strives to achieve the best outcome possible.
- Takes pride in delivering a first class service.
- Thrives on challenges, loves grappling with complexity and can make the most difficult concepts easy to understand using sincere and clear communication skills.
- Has a calm presence of mind and a strong sensible streak.
- Is self-efficient with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Knows how to have a bit of fun now and again.
What's in it for you?
Work is a big part of life, so it has to be motivating and enjoyable.
This job is about empowering you to do the work you do best and be part of a fantastic team.
We also offer a very competitive package with some great flexible benefits and other perks.