Reporting to: Business Analyst Lead
Location: Brighton UK/Remote/Hybrid
Hours: Full time
To become the undisputed global leader in traveller communications by providing the single competitive advantage in travel: customer engagement through brilliant communications.
We make journeys easier and more enjoyable by giving our customers and their passengers a stronger sense of control. From disruption management to hyper-personalised pre-departure communications and mobile boarding passes, we build the technology to help companies stay connected with their customers at every stage of their journey.
Established in 2000, we have since grown to become one of the travel industry’s major suppliers of passenger messaging solutions. More than 50 airlines, rail and travel management companies, including British Airways, CWT, Qantas, Ryanair and JetBlue use our notifications platform. With exciting ideas for the future, it’s time for us to expand our growing team and we’re hoping you are who we’re looking for.
Flying high: yet still climbing
We know our stuff and are happy to share our knowledge and expertise. We pride ourselves on being at the top of our game and strive to keep learning.
People are our passport to success: they're at the heart of everything we do
We develop strong relationships built on trust and respect, and always do the right thing by each other and our customers.
Accelerating forward: embracing change, challenge and growth
Whether it's for ourselves, our colleagues or our customers, we are always looking for ways to improve and to grow. We're not afraid to challenge the status quo and drive change with enthusiasm.
All-inclusive: we're a strong, collaborative community
We share the same vision; to make 15below the best it can be. We pull together to make it a reality, look out for each other along the way and make sure everyone's voice is heard.
Enjoy the journey: bringing fun and positivity to everything we do
We're proud and passionate to be part of the 15below family and never take ourselves too seriously. Having fun is really important to us.
As Implementation Analyst you will work within the Business Analysis Team to support the Commercial Team and Delivery Team with all aspects of the sales and implementation phases.
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintaining subject matter expert knowledge in 15below platform functionality and new developments.
- Working with customers to understand their requirements and capture product configuration.
- Supporting the Commercial Team on change requests to gain an understanding of the business issues and articulate them into clear business requirements.
- Coordinating with customers to ensure that all required inputs from them are captured in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Facilitating estimation sessions with internal stakeholders.
- Be responsible for escalating the need for specialist expertise on projects where needed. For example where the scope of the solution moves outside of an 15below existing product.
- Ensuring a smooth transition from commercial proposal to the Delivery Team.
- Providing support to the project team performing the implementation.
- Fostering collaboration and communication amongst team members.
- Support and perform other related duties as required and assigned.
- Contributing to core product development.
- Adhering to 15below policies.
Skills we want
- Confidence collaborating with various levels both internally and externally.
- The confidence to direct, guide and accurately capture configuration information.
- An aptitude for learning, retaining and assimilating technical information.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate solutions, possibilities, and complex concepts.
- Customer-facing experience, with the ability to build relationships confidently and with credibility.
- A good understanding of systems and a functional understanding of software applications.
- An enthusiastic, honest and ‘can-do’ attitude.
Skills to impress
- Experience working with third-party APIs and web service interfaces.
- Travel industry experience.
- Software company experience.
- BSc/BA in a business or technical discipline or equivalent.
- Business analysis experience.
- Experience of project delivery/implementation.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- International experience and mobility.
What kind of person you are
Naturally we’re looking for the best. We want someone who:
- Thrives on solving problems, loves grappling with complexity and can make the most difficult concepts easy to understand using sincere and clear communication skills.
- Has a friendly, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Collaborates effectively with other disciplines and can be trusted to deliver.
- Wants to invent cool, progressive stuff that’s useful to the industry.
- Has calm presence of mind when it’s needed.
- Has a strong sensible streak – but knows how to have a bit of fun now and again.
What's in it for you?
Work is a big part of life, so it has to be challenging, motivating, and enjoyable.
This job is about empowering you to do your best work as part of a fantastic team.
We also offer a very competitive package with some great flexible benefits and other perks.
Wellbeing is very important to us and so we have a brilliant and holistic programme in place to support with everyone's home and work life. We’ve got lots of fantastic resources, practical guidance, and engaging sessions to help with mental, physical, and financial wellbeing. This includes regular and fun activities such as mindfulness and desk yoga as well as schemes to look after your health with eyecare vouchers and annual flu jabs.